All the electrical was fully hooked up
Windows and doors painted
All trim painted
2nd coat painted in kitchen
and the DR is now finished
Here's Jesse installing the wall paneling pieces for the wainscot (with help from Isabel):
Close-ups of the primed paneling pieces
And Max is showing off the final product
4 comments:
Wow, it looks fabulous! You've pulled it off! I don't know if I will ever be able to pull of something like that. And I love the pendants. Well done.
It looks great! Congrats! Keep posting your pix. I love the spring pictures too. The weather is like a roller coaster. - Spring one day and winter the next. Yuck. Your yard looks lovely!
Everything looks so great! The lights look much better than the paper plates. Good call:). Let me know how your painting project goes.
Everything is looking great! I love the lights. I am really looking forward to the finished project, although I know you are looking forward to it much much more.
Post a Comment