After a few weeks of seeing the "signs" of spring (like daffodils and forsythia) but still not feeling at all like it actually was spring, thanks to temps that were waaay to cold for my taste, last week it started warming up enough that I think I can safely say that it feels like winter is over. Three cheers!!
6 comments:
Is that your backyard? It is sooo pretty. By the way, it has been snowing for the last two days here.
The weather has been beautiful lately! I'm loving it!
Adelle has the same dress as Olivia - I love Costco!!!
Okay, same question and Challey....is that your backyard? Lovely.
We had a great warm weekend then snow and freezing, today will be nice, tomorrow hot, then possibly snow. Our weather appears to be manic.
Yes, that's our back yard. Actually, with the yard the beginning of spring is sort of a bittersweet event because it means that the high-season of yard work is now coming. In fact, the weeds are already sprouting in abundance! Aargh. But at least the kids are excited about going to play outside.
The weeds in our yard are making Rob want to stay at work this weekend! I hate weeds, but am feeling like I should just give up the battle.
Jealous!
No signs of spring here. We got a little snow this morning and now it's just windy and cold.
Post a Comment