
News Flash: Barak Obama is attending a rally right here in baby-state Delaware where our, like, 2 delegates are up for grabs. Pack a picnic and spread the word because it's tomorrow morning in downtown Wilmington! These are the moments that I love Delaware. It's what you might call one of the benefits of living in a small-pond--where you're all but guaranteed a spot to participate in what might be called the most exciting political primary season ever~! (ok, at least in my living memory) when in any other 'blue' state this would be a crowded, street-blocking event. So send in my RSVP, because I'm pinning my Obama 08 rosette on now!
Oh.....except, that it's smack during the middle of church....of the Sharing Time that I'm scheduled to give.
Never mind. Barak, in 2012, can you schedule this rally for a Saturday?
3 comments:
doesn't that alone tell you your backing the wrong person?
I believe Mitt will be in church then too...
(I'm dying at my own joke right now)
Maybe you could get a mini-van caravan going and just take the kids to the rally for a totally exhilarating Sharing time. Two birds, one stone. Seems like it might work, right?
I assume, though, that he's carefully scheduled it so that it's not during the Super Bowl? I'm totally voting for him, too. Who cares that Di Fi and Mayor Gavin are supporting Hillary!
Post a Comment