30 November 2007

Apparently my type is the sensitive type

I always knew that Adam was more of a non-geek in a geek's world....now it's confirmed. Oh, and I can thank Sharon for his "disturbing knowledge of musical theatre."

What Kind of Guy Will You Fall For?
You would fall for the sensitive guy. You'll find your future man wherever turtlenecks are sold. He will have depth, introspection, and a disturbing knowledge of musical theatre. And he may be a little weird. But hey, while your girlfriends cry over broken hearts, you'll be having Shakespeare read to you every night.Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com


So, what about the rest of you?

3 comments:

bspeck said...

I had a tie of geek/gentleman. Ack! I suppose Jason could be both??? I'd always thought of him more as old spirit/rough neck.

Melin said...

Is this Adam in the the black? My, my, how rough and tumble...

Jennette said...

Didn't you know...Jake Gyllenhal is Adam's doppleganger!