16 December 2010
No Post
This is a post to say that I can't do a post tonight. Because I'm too tired. And my kitchen counter is still covered in the day's detritus, and if I were going to do anything extra tonight, it should be taking care of that. We had Max's piano recital tonight. (In addition to a complete meltdown from both daughters--separately, of course. One before the recital; one after.) Then after the recital and kids to bed, Adam and I spent the rest of the evening on Amazon.com (aka "Santa's Little Helper"). Now my electric blanket has been turned on to high and the heat in our house and gone down to low. So I'm off to bed. Everything else: tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ceci n'est pas une post.
I hope tomorrow is better.
Were it not for Amazon, my kids would have absolutely no Christmas this year. Thank you "Santa!"
No post=a post!
Post a Comment