14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


Yes, I too saw this idea from Design Mom back in 2009 or whatever, but it took me until it's all over Pinterest and everyone else is doing it to finally put our own together. That's how I roll.....late on the trend up-takes.   Still, the kids had a lot of fun with the concept are very excited to take them to school.  And, we learned a few things along the way, like we should have been more careful with Max to make sure that his arm was a bit  more sideways so that we could see it extended and the lollipop wouldn't be competing with his head for space.  Also, I should have been farther back from his fist (like Olivia's) so that when cut to hold the lollipop, it could have looked more realistic.  And, Saul...well, I'm just happy we got that much.  Who wouldn't want him for a Valentine, really.

Happy Valentine's Day!  




5 comments:

Anna said...

Where have I been? I've not seen this before. Very cute. I love it!

Anonymous said...

We did these last year and had some similar challenges, but loved it all the same.

This year? Storebought valentines. :)

Emily S. said...

Pinterest is making us all better moms ;-) it was the inspiration for my kids' valentines too.

Challey said...

They turned out so cute! Way to go!

Soozcat said...

By the way, your kids are adorable.